Chilliwack School District Board of Education 2021-2022 Calendar Survey
The Chilliwack Board of Education wishes to ensure that parents, employees, community members and partners are aware of the proposed Draft 2021-2022 Local School Calendar Options and is extending this opportunity to provide feedback. Please note that this survey will be open from 10 pm, Tuesday November 24 to midnight, Sunday December 6. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
- OPTION 1: A School Calendar that includes a One-Week Spring Break, Six Non-Instructional Days and One Administration Day
- OPTION 2: A School Calendar that includes a Two-Week Spring Break, Six Non-Instructional Days and One Administration Day
STAGE 2 RESTART K – 12 EDUCATION OPTIONS
Please see the Stage 2 Restart Plan for updates on new and available options for parents and students.
Superintendent's Message ~ School Start-Up September 2020
New Playground is open!
We are so excited and grateful that our new playground is officially complete and open for use as of August 19th. Click to see the City's press release.
Superintendent's statement on Racism and Discrimination
Please see the letter, dated June 9th, as an attachment at the bottom of this page.
Please do not come to the school unannounced.
You can also find the "Letter's to Families" files, sent out by our Superintendent at the bottom of our page.
Our Motto - Strong Learners, Kind Hearts
Our vision is to inspire all to reach their individual potential, become socially responsible citizens and to develop a love of learning.
- Connecting- positive relationships foster connections, a sense of belonging and inclusiveness
- Empowering- opportunities inspire and engage students to be responsible learners with a passion to empower themselves and others
- Learning- a learning environment that is flexible and purposeful allows students to achieve success
- Thinking- creative and critical thinking leads to new understanding.
E-Registration for the 2020/21 AND 2021/22 school year is open. https://sd33.bc.ca/registration
- A system generated confirmation email will be sent to you when your registration is received.
- The catchment school will contact you regarding your requested registration in the new year (January 2019).
Click here to locate your neighbourhood school by address: School Locator