See how much we MISS YOU here.
If your Child/ren are attending School as of June 1st, please make sure to read the Letter from Mr. Bloch, located at the bottom of our page.
ALL Chilliwack schools are suspended until further notice. Please do not come to the school unannounced.
At this time, your child/ren's teachers should have made contact to check-in, as they continue to formulate a continuity of learning plan for their classes.
You can also find the "Letter's to Families" files, sent out by our Superintendent at the bottom of our page.
Happy Birthday To:
Kindra & Emily!
This is a huge project for just our school and we are seeking donations, grants and support from our school community, the larger community and businesses and clubs. It will be a win for not just our school but for the entire Promontory Community. All donations $25.00 or over will be entitled to a tax receipt. Please feel free to ask your friends and neighbours to support our playground fund too.
Find our Fundraising Letter Here.
Our Motto- Strong Learners, Kind Hearts
Our vision is to inspire all to reach their individual potential, become socially responsible citizens and to develop a love of learning.
- Connecting- positive relationships foster connections, a sense of belonging and inclusiveness
- Empowering- opportunities inspire and engage students to be responsible learners with a passion to empower themselves and others
- Learning- a learning environment that is flexible and purposeful allows students to achieve success
- Thinking- creative and critical thinking leads to new understanding.
E-Registration for the 2019/20 & 2020/21 school year is open. https://sd33.bc.ca/registration
- A system generated confirmation email will be sent to you when your registration is received.
- The catchment school will contact you regarding your requested registration in the new year (January 2019).
Click here to locate your neighbourhood school by address: School Locator