See how much we MISS YOU here.
Superintendent's statement on Racism and Discrimination
Please see the letter, dated June 9th, as an attachment at the bottom of this page.
We thoroughly enjoyed seeing a number of our students back in the classroom this June, and we look forward to what September will bring. Have a great Summer everyone!
Please do not come to the school unannounced.
You can also find the "Letter's to Families" files, sent out by our Superintendent at the bottom of our page.
Happy Birthday to ALL of our students born in July/August!
Have a great Summer, See you in September :)
PLAYGROUND FUNDRAISER - *NEW Updates*
Our Playground construction is underway! Please check out our Promontory PAC Facebook page for progress reports and pictures.
Find our Fundraising Letter Here.
Our Motto- Strong Learners, Kind Hearts
Our vision is to inspire all to reach their individual potential, become socially responsible citizens and to develop a love of learning.
- Connecting- positive relationships foster connections, a sense of belonging and inclusiveness
- Empowering- opportunities inspire and engage students to be responsible learners with a passion to empower themselves and others
- Learning- a learning environment that is flexible and purposeful allows students to achieve success
- Thinking- creative and critical thinking leads to new understanding.
E-Registration for the 2020/21 school year is open. https://sd33.bc.ca/registration
- A system generated confirmation email will be sent to you when your registration is received.
- The catchment school will contact you regarding your requested registration in the new year (January 2019).
Click here to locate your neighbourhood school by address: School Locator