See the most recent update from Fraser Health, HERE, which is a COVID-19 School Update for winter 2021.
Please click here for the latest update on FRASER HEALTH COVID-19 COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS
FSA - The Foundation Skills Assessment
This assessment is given to students in Grades 4 and 7.
For more details, click here.
Please do not come to the school unannounced.
You can also find the "Letter's to Families" files, sent out by our Superintendent at the bottom of our page.
Our Motto - Strong Learners, Kind Hearts
Our vision is to inspire all to reach their individual potential, become socially responsible citizens and to develop a love of learning.
- Connecting- positive relationships foster connections, a sense of belonging and inclusiveness
- Empowering- opportunities inspire and engage students to be responsible learners with a passion to empower themselves and others
- Learning- a learning environment that is flexible and purposeful allows students to achieve success
- Thinking- creative and critical thinking leads to new understanding.
E-Registration for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 school year is open. https://sd33.bc.ca/registration
- A system generated confirmation email will be sent to you when your registration is received.
- The catchment school will contact you regarding your requested registration in the new year.
Have you registered your child in Kindergarten for September 2021?
Click here for news about transition activities and kindergarten readiness, including specific dates and events.
Click here to locate your neighbourhood school by address: School Locator